Your Guide to Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry has become a popular option among many people that want complete smile makeovers and tooth whitening services– and it’s no longer solely for celebrities or influencers. Here at Beckett Dental Care, we provide cosmetic dentistry services that contribute to your overall oral health. Various cosmetic dentistry techniques are used to treat teeth discoloration, missing teeth, chipped teeth, and misshapen teeth. It may be challenging to identify whether cosmetic dentistry is for you, so here’s a quick guide to your options.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on the appearance of your smile mouth and teeth. It involves various procedures that are aimed at improving and enhancing the appearance of your smile and teeth. Dr. Nicholas Grabarz and Dr. Chelsea Grabarz are experienced professionals at Beckett Dental Care that provide quality cosmetic dentistry services to patients.
Cosmetic Dentistry has been around for several decades now, but the methods used currently are more advanced and natural-looking. Studies done by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry indicate that two-thirds of patients that seek cosmetic dentistry are female. Cosmetic dentistry can be a bit pricy with statistics showing that the average amount of money spent on these procedures is not less than four thousand dollars. Fortunately, we offer competetive pricing so you can get the results you want that fit within your budget.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Beckett Dental Care offers the following cosmetic dentistry procedures:
- Teeth whitening: This cosmetic procedure is performed to whiten stained and discolored teeth. It is also known as bleaching and is performed at the dentist’s office. There are also some over-the-counter products for teeth whitening.
- Bonding: This is done to repair teeth that are broken, chipped, stained, or cracked. It’s performed by bonding materials colored like a tooth to the tooth’s surface.
- Tooth reshaping: This treatment is also known as dental contouring and is done through modification of the enamel to improve the appearance of the teeth. Bonding is done alongside this procedure for ultimate results.
- Smile makeovers: To improve a patient’s smile, several procedures are done after a comprehensive assessment of the teeth. It is like a facelift, but for the mouth.
- Veneers: Veneers are porcelain shells that are custom-made. They are used to cover teeth and disguise any imperfections or discoloration.
How to find a reliable Cosmetic Dentist
If you want your cosmetic dentistry procedure to be done right and professionally, you will need to find a skilled and experienced cosmetic dentist. This is because it has a significant impact on how your results will turn out. Beckett Dental Care has qualified doctors with that are highly experienced in performing cosmetic dentistry procedures. If you want to know that the dentist you have selected is highly skilled and qualified, look for:
- Reviews from previous patients
- Before and after photos of previous patients
- Proof of continuing education and board certifications
Beckett Dental Care provides all this information up front so you can rely on us to provide you with a complete smile makeover. Additionally, you should ask your dentist if they are part of the AACD. You can also visit the AACD website to find a reliable cosmetic dentist near you. If your dentist is part of AACD, it means they have undergone an intense study of cosmetic dentistry and a rigorous examination.
Schedule a Consultation
Anyone can now attain a natural and dazzling smile thanks to cosmetic dentistry. To get started on discussing your options, contact us by calling or filling out our online form.