- Tooth Colored Fillings
- crowns cover a natural tooth like a cap, in order to strengthen, restore and improve the appearance of teeth that are too damaged to be adequately restored with fillings.
- Nick and Dr. Chelsea offer same day CEREC crowns, meaning you can have your crown made and placed in just one visit.
- patients who are missing just one or two teeth that are adjacent to one another may be cnadidates for a dental bridge. A dental bridge is composed of two crowns that are attached at a pontic, a fake tooth. The crowns serve as anchors to your natural teeth to hold the bridge in a fixed place while the pontic will restore the function and esthetics of the missing tooth.
- Dental Implants
- This is a great option for patients missing most, or even all, of their natural teeth. Although complete dentures can be a lot to get used to, we can restore function and create a beautiful smile with complete dentures. We also off implant retained dentures for qualifying patients.
- Root Canal Therapy
- Night Guards and Mouth Guards
- Orthodontics/ Invisalign