We live in an era of sophisticated technology and dentistry is no exception. Technology has transformed dentistry allowing us to provide greater safety, faster procedures, more accurate diagnosis, less radiation exposure, more choice in dental procedures, easier patient/ dentist communication, more comfort and less time in the dental chair, etc…
- Microscope assisted dentistry
- Our microscope allows us to visualize things in your mouth at up to ____ magnification making it easier for us to diagnose and treat complex dental conditions.
- Chariside computer aided design and milling
- Our CEREC chair-side design and milling machine means we can create your crown in an hour and a half. This allows you to have the highest quality dental restoration in just one visit.
- Integrated implantology
- Our office uses CEREC digital scanning along with our Sirona 3D imaging system to perform surgical and prosthetic planning simultaneously and then implement this plan precisely.
- The Wand:
- The wand is our computer controlled device which allows us to give a nearly pain-free anesthetic via slow and steady delivery.
- Digital x-rays:
- Reduces your radiation exposure by 90% while providing instant and more accurate images. We can bring your images up on our chair-side monitors so that we can better discuss them with you
- Intra oral camera:
- This device creates excellent patient education opportunities allowing patients to visualize his or her dental conditions
- Soft tissue diode laser:
- Our laser is a safe, fast and effective way to treat gums that may need to be re-contoured or removed